Merry Christmas from Ikuta Toma and toma_gallery
This will be the community's 3rd Christmas! Yay! \m/
From Home to home,
and heart to heart,
from one place to another.
The warmth and joy of Christmas,
brings us closer to each other.
Christmas waves a
magic wand over this world,
everything is softer and more beautiful.
Advance Happy New Year!
Let's welcome 2012 with a smile :) and more projects for our dear Toma ♥
I can't access the internet from 24 to 2.
This is the 3rd time this community celebrated Toma's birthday ♥
"A smile is a curve that sets everything straight and wipes wrinkle away hope you share a lots and receive a lots for days to come.. Happy 27th birthday"
On Friday March 11, after The 2011 Sendai earthquake and tsunami(Tōhoku Chihō Taiheiyō-oki Jishin) has happened, Johnny’s fans all over the world has been worried about the safety of Johnny’s talents.( Collapse )
The Johnny’s Family Club has already confirmed the safety of everyone.
Thank you for worrying about our artists even in an urgent situation.
We sincerely hope that people who have been effected by this disaster will be able to return back to their normal lines.
Johnny’s Family Club
From all the artists.
( Collapse )
Ikuta Toma is safe according to some twitter and fans. He was in Osaka at that time.
Unrelated to fandom. LETS HELP JAPAN
Several organizations are jumping in to help victims of the Japanese quake. Here's how you can help (and this list will be updated):
Happy New Year!
해피 뉴 이어!
Manigong Bagong Taon!
2010 was a great year! I hope 2011 will be more greater ♥
- Comment if taking the scans.
- All post must be Toma related.
- Tag your post properly.
- No double posting because I want this community to be organize. Check the community's tag before posting to make sure what you post hasn't already been put up.
- All new post will be public for 3 days and after that it will be members locked.
- If using the scans for graphics, translations and if reposting or re-sharing please credit the community.
- If you take the scans from some other sources, please ask permission or do credit.
- The title should be (name, month and year) for magazine. You can just put the name if posting shop photos or pamphlet.
- For preview image (max. 400x400) for your post.
- No fake cuts. You must post all content directly to the community. You may not link to a personal lj or another community.
- NO HOTLINKING, please upload the pictures to your own host (imageshack, tinypic, photobucket, etc.) or upload them through LJ.
Let's make Toma as the trending topic on twitter
Date: Oct. 7
Time: 8-11PM JST
Spread the tag~♥